- The main challenge is that of transportation. The terrain is extremely difficult to traverse with the only access being via small aircraft, with the closest town being 40 minutes flying time away. Transportation is made even more difficult as there are no mission aircraft permanently stationed in the nearby town, thus necessitating a much longer flight from another town.
- Another challenge is that of the strong ties to traditional Moskona beliefs regarding the spirit world.
- To publish the New Testament in the purer Moskona dialect.
- To translate and publish a shorter Old Testament.
- It would be wonderful to have trained pastors and church leaders in the village churches.
- We would also like to start Village Bible Schools and adult literacy classes in other villages.
- As travel costs are high, assistance with these expenses would be greatly appreciated.
- Our current financial support has diminished due to exchange rate fluctuations with our home country.
- One young person has indicated he would like to go to seminary and return to the village to serve as a pastor. It would be wonderful if financial sponsorship for him were available.
- Pray that the Moskona would come to fully understand God’s plan of redemption and that many would come to a saving knowledge of Jesus as Lord.
- Pray that God’s Word in the heart language would speak to the Moskona, helping them to be free from fear of the spirits of the forest.
- Pray that the Lord would raise up many of the young people to become leaders in the church.