WE MAKE YOUR DREAM OF GOING ON A SHORT-TERM TRIP A REALITY
WE DO WHAT WE DO WELL & HAVE DONE IT FOR A LONG TIME
Our director, Wynand/Wayne de Wet, has been leading short term trips all over the world for over 25 years.
This experience has been passed down with in-person training to all OPG staff.
Your trip leader gives you adequate training, either in person or via zoom, before you go anywhere.
Your trip leader stays with you wherever you go – you will never be alone.
All trip leaders have updated CPR and First Aid training, and are equipped to handle any unexpected challenges.
OPG PLANNED & CUSTOM TRIPS
OPG offers trips that we have planned out, with a date and country that we have decided upon.
OPG also offers Custom Built Trips – this means that we meet with your small group, youth group, church or missions committee, and plan a trip tailor-made to fit your expectations.
We take the pain and the liability out of short-term trips for you!
We handle all logistics: Flights, transportation, accommodation, food, registrations and finances.
We do all the necessary trainings for your trip, and make sure you know how to get a passport, how to pack, and handle your schedule in great detail.
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY – HOW WILL I EVER AFFORD THIS?
A FRIENDLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE & EVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE UP OR EARN A DISCOUNT
We know that often it is money that prevents people from going to where God leads!
We do everything we can to remove this challenge, such as:
– We keep our prices as low as possible.
– Our trip fees have no surprises: Flights, lodging, meals, transportation…all is included.
– We offer friendly payment schedules with only a 10% registration fee, and payments spread out over 3 or more months.
– We share great advice during training sessions on how you can encourage supporters to help you fund your trip.
– We offer an opportunity to save up for your trip, and you can even start today – CLICK HERE for more information.
– We offer you the opportunity to earn a discount for your trip – CLICK HERE for more information.
WANT TO SEE WHAT PREVIOUS TRIPS HAVE BEEN LIKE OR WHAT IS PLANNED FOR THE FUTURE?
To see some awesome photo galleries of previous trips, go to TRIPS in the menu and click on “Past Trip Photo Galleries” to enjoy hundreds of exciting trip pictures.
CLICK HERE to see some upcoming trips that are in the works.
READY TO GO?
Simply go to TRIPS in the menu to see a wide variety of current trips that’s ready for you to join – register today!
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
No problem! Just email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll get right back with you! We absolutely are here to make this dream possible for you!