By the grace of God – some incredible work done in Thailand include:
- Enabled the building of a church and parsonage in Bangkok.
- Training of pastors and missionaries.
- Supporting Evangelism programs in Bangkok, and outreaches to many parts of Thailand, as well as the neighboring countries, like Burma.
- Enabled several Thai Christians to attend seminary, and enter into full time ministry.
- Extending the ministry to public, Buddhist schools, universities and staffing an English center.
When in Thailand you can expect to:
- Have great fellowship with first-generation Christians, and missionaries who are laying it all on the line!
- Experience the incredible Eastern culture of the world: You will taste, smell, and experience something completely new almost every day, as you visit different markets, landmarks, and people.
- Be exposed to a spiritual darkness that will break your heart for the lost like never before, as you see people sacrificing to Buddha, bowing before Hindu gods, and worshiping idols and spirits.
- Enjoy Christian worship, prayer, small groups, outreach and/or children ministry with Thai believers. You will become part of a ministry that will touch your heart, and change your life forever!
- Date: June 19-July 5, 2021.
- Cost: $2,950 from Chicago, IL. Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States, or in the world. You are most welcome to contact us requesting a quote, tailor made to your travel needs.
- Included: air tickets, guesthouse accommodation, transportation in Thailand, OPG staff trained in CPR & First Aid with you the entire trip, meals, purified water, ministry expenses, trip insurance, and some awesome One Plus God merchandise.
- Excluded: Transportation to and from Chicago, meals at airports, snacks, extra drinks, and souvenirs.
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 ensures registration. Early registration closes Jan 31, 2020.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee.
- Questions: email@example.com
Thailand Scholarship Requirements
- Must be 16-30 years old
- Must submit a written 1-page personal testimony including desire to share your faith in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the last trip payment is due
- Must provide proof of enrollment at College or University (picture of student ID, transcript, or verification from staff or professor) and Address of Financial Aid office
- Must pay trip fee in full by the payment schedule deadline for this trip
All scholarships will be made out to Institutions, not individuals, only after returning from the trip.
If you are currently not enrolled in college, OPG will retain your scholarship for up to 3 years or up to age 30, whichever comes first. Such scholarships will be paid out to Institutions, not individuals, when you provide proof of enrollment and Address of Financial Aid office within the above designated time frame.
If you are a graduate from a College or University and have student loans, you must provide the Name and Address of your loan Institution and any ID numbers that are necessary to receive your scholarship. Payment will be made directly to the Institution, not the individual.
Disclaimer: OnePlusGod Ministries retains the right to forfeit the scholarship due to gross misconduct during the mission trip.
10 Scholarships are available. Number 1: $1,100, Number 2: $1,050, Number 3 $1,000, Number 4: $950, Number 5: $900, Number 6: $800, Number 7: $700, Number 8: $600, Number 9: $500, Number 10: $400
Register Now to claim Number 5!