When going on a mission trip to Jamaica you can expect to:
- Walk the streets of Jamaica, and spend some real time with the people.
- Being exposed to a whole different way of life, away from the comfort, luxuries, and fast paced tempo of our normal lives.
- Working day to day with missionaries and teachers who have a deep love for God and His people, and living as sacrificially as Jesus has challenged us to do.
- Encouraging people both physically, emotionally and spiritually, while experiencing a huge leap forward in your own walk with God!
- Enjoy ministry on all levels: sharing, praying, working with the kids, teaching people some skills, and helping with projects as needed.
- Enjoy a day at a lovely beach, with the opportunity to get baptized in the sea!
Detail for this short term mission trip to Jamaica:
- Date: December 3-7, 2020.
- Total cost: $1,675 from Columbus, Ohio. Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States, or in the world. You are most welcome to contact us at the email provided below requesting a quote, tailor made to your travel needs.
- Included: Air tickets, guesthouse accommodation and meals, transportation in Jamaica, purified water, pre-trip training, trained in CPR & First Aid and experienced One Plus God staff accompanying you during the entire trip, and some awesome One Plus God merchandise.
- Excluded: Meals at airports, snacks, extra drinks, souvenirs and special service projects.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee.
- Questions: info@OnePlusGod.org.
- More detail will follow as we get closer to the trip.