In Jamaica we work alongside an incredible ministry called ACE! ACE stands for American Caribbean Experience and is a Christ- based outreach ministry dedicated to community transformation in the parish of St. Mary, Jamaica through strategic initiatives in Education, Enterprise, Healthcare, and Discipleship.
While on a mission trip in Jamaica you can expect the following:
- Being exposed to a whole different way of life, away from the comfort, luxuries, and fast paced tempo of our normal lives.
- Working day to day with Jamaican ACE leaders who have a deep love for God and His people, and living as sacrificially as Jesus has challenged us to do.
- Encouraging people both physically, emotionally and spiritually, while experiencing a huge leap forward in your own walk with God.
- Enjoy ministry on all levels: sharing, praying, working with the kids, teaching people some skills, and helping with projects as needed.
- Enjoy a day at a lovely beach, with the opportunity to get baptized in the sea!
Detail for this short term mission trip to Jamaica:
Total cost: $1,999 from Columbus, OH. Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States, or in the world. You are most welcome to contact us at the email provided below requesting a quote, tailor made to your travel needs.
- Included: Air tickets, ACE hotel accommodation and meals, transportation in Jamaica, purified water, pre-trip training, trained in CPR & First Aid and experienced One Plus God staff accompanying you during the entire trip, and some awesome One Plus God merchandise.
- Excluded: Meals at airports, snacks, extra drinks, souvenirs and special service projects.
- Non-refundable deposit of $200 by midnight, August 1, 2021 is required upon registration.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee.