While on a mission trip in Jamaica you can expect the following:
- Being exposed to a whole different way of life, away from the comfort, luxuries, and fast paced tempo of our normal lives.
- Working day to day with Jamaican leaders who have a deep love for God and His people, and living as sacrificially as Jesus has challenged us to do.
- Encouraging people both physically, emotionally and spiritually, while experiencing a huge leap forward in your own walk with God.
- Enjoy ministry on all levels: sharing, praying, working with the kids, teaching people some skills, and helping with projects as needed.
- Enjoy a day at a lovely beach, with the opportunity to get baptized in the sea!
Detail for this short term mission trip to Jamaica:
Total cost: $1,999
- Included: Air tickets from any airport in Ohio or Kentucky (please contact us when flying from outside of these two States), accommodation and meals, transportation in Jamaica, purified water, pre-trip training, trained in CPR & First Aid and experienced One Plus God staff accompanying you during the entire trip, and some awesome One Plus God merchandise.
- Excluded: Meals at airports, snacks, extra drinks, souvenirs.
- Non-refundable deposit of $150 is required for early registration by Jan 1, 2022.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee.