While on a mission trip in Alaska you can expect the following:
- Being exposed to a whole different way of life, away from the comfort, luxuries, and fast paced tempo of our normal lives.
- Working day to day with Camp Maranatha Staff who have a deep love for God and His people, and love serving others.
- Encouraging people both physically, emotionally and spiritually, while experiencing a huge leap forward in your own walk with God.
- Enjoy ministry through helping with work projects and growing as a team.
- Enjoy a fun day with your team!
Detail for this short term mission trip to Alaska:
Total cost: $1,750 from Chicago, IL. Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States, or in the world. You are most welcome to contact us at the email provided below requesting a quote, tailor made to your travel needs.
- Included: Air tickets, Camp Maranatha accommodation and meals, transportation in Alaska, purified water, pre-trip training, trained in CPR & First Aid and experienced One Plus God staff accompanying you during the entire trip, and some awesome One Plus God merchandise.
- Excluded: Meals at airports, snacks, extra drinks, souvenirs and special service projects.
- Non-refundable deposit of $150 by midnight, March 15, 2021 is required upon registration.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee.